Clé De Peau Beauté Eye And Lip Makeup Remover 125ml / 4.2 fl. oz.
A luxurious makeup remover for the delicate eye and lip areas that feels divinely silky and leaves skin dewy soft while effortlessly removes even heavy, long-wear and waterproof makeup. This bi-phase formula gives skin around the eyes and lips a beautiful supple look while also protecting eyelashes with Argan Oil and Camellia Oil.
– Illuminating Complex EX with precious silk and pearl elements, to help moisturize and re-texturize skin while reducing the appearance of damage caused by environmental stress.
– Reduce friction in the delicate eye and lips areas for supple and smooth skin with new Smoothing Oil.
– Provides treatment benefits for supple-looking skin with new Argan Oil
– Newly formulated with Camellia Oil known for its repair and moisturizing benefits for hair helps protect eyelashes.
– Double Layer Structure Formula contains an oil phase and water phase that comfortably blend into skin for a luxuriously smooth feel.
How To Use
– Shake well before use.
– Take a small amount of remover onto cotton and hold in place over makeup before gently wiping off.
WATER(AQUA/EAU)?CYCLOMETHICONE?C11-12 ISOPARAFFIN?BUTYLENE GLYCOL?NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DICAPRATE?CETYL ETHYLHEXANOATE?GLYCERIN?ALCOHOL DENAT.?SODIUM CHLORIDE?PHENOXYETHANOL?TREHALOSE?PEG/PPG-14/7 DIMETHYL ETHER?ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL?TRISODIUM EDTA?BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE?FRAGRANCE (PARFUM)?CAMELLIA JAPONICA SEED OIL?SERINE?THEANINE?SODIUM CITRATE?POLYQUATERNIUM-51?TOCOPHEROL?CITRIC ACID?SODIUM ACETYLATED HYALURONATE?HYDROLYZED SILK?HYDROLYZED CONCHIOLIN PROTEIN?
Cle de Peau
The following safety guidelines should be observed before purchasing Bellavante’s products:
-The information appearing on this website is provided only as a guide. The product description should not be used as a recommendation to the use of a product.
-Bellavante accepts no liability for any adverse reactions upon usage of any listed ingredients.
-People with sensitivities to any listed ingredient should not use the product.
-If you’re uncertain about any possible sensitivity, always do a patch test before or consult your healthcare professionals.