Shiseido Future Solution LX Intensive Firming Contour Serum 50ml / 1.6 fl. oz.
An intensive serum for the face and neck that helps give skin a firmer look and provides an immediate tightening effect for smooth-looking, supple skin and a more sculpted appearance. Long-lasting intense moisture minimizes the appearance of fine lines.
– Contains the SkingenecellEnmei, Shiseidos proprietary, youth pro-longing ingredient, to encourage the vitalizing forces that renew beautiful skin from its source.
– Japanese botanicals Uji Green Tea Extract, Oshima Sakura Leaf Extract, and Hokkaido Angelica Root Extract help promote the appearance of renewed vitality.
– Formulated with Licorice Extract and Okura Extract to help give skin a tightened look with youthful resilience when used with Shiseidos regenerating message.
– Rubus Leaf Extract helps to improve the look of sagging.
– Uji Green Tea Extract helps provide antioxidant benefits.
– Oshima Sakura Leaf Extract helps promote a fresh, bright look.
– Hokkaido Angelica Root Extract helps reveal skin with a youthful appearance.
After 1 day
– 95% felt it deeply replenished, infusing skin with moisture
– 89% felt it helps tighten skin
– 84% felt it makes skin resilient and firm
After 4 weeks
– 98% felt it improves sagging or loose skin
– 96% felt it helps add dimension for a sculpted look 94% felt it makes skin more youthful-looking (Tested by 101 women)
How To Use
Use every morning and night, after balancing skin. Dispense one pump into the palm of your hand and evenly apply over the face, including the jawline, moving from the center of the face outward.
Pump once into the palm of your hand and using both palms, blend into the skin in upward movements starting from the base of the neck.
Additional massage techniques
Lift up message: (use a bit of serum to help your fingers glide easily over skin)
1. Apply upward pressure with both thumbs, starting below the chin and ending below the ears. Repeat 6 times. 2. Place four fingers of each hand on your chin and move them upward toward the temples so both palms of hands fit over the cheeks, and then lift them. Repeat 6 times.
Lift up exercises: (open your eyes wide while looking in the mirror)
1. Pull your lips to the left to stretch the right cheek, and hold for 10 seconds. 2. Pull the lips to the right to stretch the left cheek, and hold for 10 seconds
WATER(AQUA/EAU), DIMETHICONE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, BIS-PEG-18 METHYL ETHER DIMETHYL SILANE, PEG-75, DIPHENYLSILOXY PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, PIPERIDINEPROPIONIC ACID, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, POLYSILICONE-11, POLYSORBATE 20, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, PEG-60 GLYCERYL ISOSTEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ISOSTEARIC ACID, ISOHEXADECANE, SODIUM CITRATE, SUCCINOGLYCAN, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), POLYSORBATE 80, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, LAURYL BETAINE, BHT, 2-O-ETHYL ASCORBIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM METABISULFITE, DISODIUM EDTA, SORBITAN OLEATE, SODIUM METAPHOSPHATE, ALCOHOL, LINALOOL, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, LIMONENE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, PRUNUS SPECIOSA LEAF EXTRACT, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, ANGELICA ACUTILOBA ROOT EXTRACT, RUBUS SUAVISSIMUS (RASPBERRY) LEAF EXTRACT, ISODONIS JAPONICUS LEAF/STALK EXTRACT, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), HIBISCUS ESCULENTUS FRUIT EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM BENZOATE,
The following safety guidelines should be observed before purchasing Bellavante’s products:
-The information appearing on this website is provided only as a guide. The product description should not be used as a recommendation to the use of a product.
-Bellavante accepts no liability for any adverse reactions upon usage of any listed ingredients.
-People with sensitivities to any listed ingredient should not use the product.
-If you’re uncertain about any possible sensitivity, always do a patch test before or consult your healthcare professionals.